[asin]B007IVD9BG[/asin]

Green Destiny

Latest buys:

[asin]B0000C8XH9[/asin]

[asin]B00006YXDB[/asin]

[asin]B000OV129I[/asin]

[asin]B0006MX7SE[/asin]

Green Destiny

Bought another 2 Chemical Brothers albums today - im sure enjoying their music a lot lately (its been about 8 years since I last listened to them seriously) :):

[asin]B00WMCH30E[/asin]

[asin]B003HFFVDQ[/asin]

Green Destiny

Pretty interested in Electronica/EDM the last few weeks so a few more albums to keep it going.
I own the BOC albums already on CD but I wanted some Vinyls to display in my Music/Computer den along with my other favourite box-sets :)

[asin]B005DEVGUQ[/asin]

[asin]B00005BIQ7[/asin]

[asin]B0009F2C98[/asin]

[asin]DB00NUITV8G[/asin]

[asin]B00CISC244[/asin]

[asin]B001T4JQUQ[/asin]

Green Destiny

Bought Panda Bears latest today - I got the Japanese 2CD version:

[asin]B00OX447IU[/asin]

Green Destiny

A few more new albums:

[asin]B0001J3VII[/asin]

[asin]B004MGMJ3E[/asin]

[asin]B0014I4VSY[/asin]

[asin]B007MY7R2Q[/asin]

[asin]B0051UAIZG[/asin]

[asin]B00166QJN4[/asin]

Wow 8 consecutive posts in this thread - I guess I will let someone else have a go now :o

Jubal Slate

The ultimate thing: BEATLES MONO BOX

(hope it's legit)

Green Destiny

Quote from: MN Dave :) on June 10, 2015, 05:50:55 AM
The ultimate thing: BEATLES MONO BOX

(hope it's legit)

Awesome purchase Dave - you will really enjoy that one im sure :)

The new erato

Quote from: Conor71 on June 10, 2015, 10:10:58 PM
Awesome purchase Dave - you will really enjoy that one im sure :)
I have it, and it's all good!

Green Destiny

Latest non-classical thing purchase:

Its a USB enabled Turntable - mine isn't the same brand as this one (I cant find a picture of it anywhere unfortunately) but it looks a bit like this one.
It was a pretty cheap piece of kit.
I don't have much stuff on Vinyl that's never been released on CD but I am planning to digitize a few records for playing on my MP3 players.
I digitized 1 album already - its not the greatest quality but it seems to work ok. I will figure out how to get a better sound out of it in future when I get to grips with the MP3 recording software :)

Mirror Image

Just bought:

This is Ozric Tentacles' 15th studio album. Technicians of the Sacred marks the band's first recording in four years. Can't wait to hear it. The audio samples sounded awesome (as expected). 8)

Henk

Henk

Green Destiny

George

With thanks to the person (forget who it was, sorry) who recommended this in the listening thread.
"I can't live without music, because music is life." - Yvonne Lefébure

Karl Henning

Karl Henning, Ph.D.
Composer & Clarinetist
Boston MA
http://www.karlhenning.com/
[Matisse] was interested neither in fending off opposition,
nor in competing for the favor of wayward friends.
His only competition was with himself. — Françoise Gilot

George

George

Quote from: sanantonio on June 25, 2015, 12:03:51 PM
Good one.  I have four of the individual 3-CD Chess boxes: Muddy Waters, Howlin' Wolf, Willie Dixon and Chuck Berry.

Enjoy!

Thanks!

I have the Muddy Waters one, but not the rest. Also have an Etta James 2CD set that I will never part with:

Bogey

So, I walk into my used vinyl haunt and ask, "Any 'GOLD' come in recently?" The fellas behind the counter did not fail me. The key to me purchasing the above record was the message on the back cover. Any time a celeb refers to themselves in the third person, I'm in!

There will never be another era like the Golden Age of Hollywood.  We didn't know how to blow up buildings then so we had no choice but to tell great stories with great characters.-Ben Mankiewicz

Green Destiny

This is my latest buy - I have a Bicycle already but I wanted to get a fixie one for a while (they are quite popular these days I think).
I used to be a very keen Cyclist but I got a bit lazy recently - I want to ride the Bike to work (not too far: only about 25 minutes riding).
Its a very simple Bike so I hope its pretty easy to ride and maintain - I think the fixed gear will be a bit punishing at first but Ill get used to it quickly im sure :):